17 Aug 2014

Last planned training ride out

When I say planned, all I did was say I am going to set off at a time and head in a very general direction.

Follow the route I took

http://www.strava.com/activities/181437588

It was a day of false starts, but I did manage to record a few video snaps.

Please be warned this video contains me suffering and swearing a bit too! 


Wet cold windy but a really nice and relaxing ride that I really enjoyed (for the most part).

I did get some nice snaps too

Sowerby Bridge From the Hobbit


Hollingworth Lake and heading home
So in all 60 miles down the line, a nice cup of tea at my mums and soaked to the skin from the weather, I got back home.

This is my final planned ride as I said as at the end of the month I will be riding from London to Newcastle

You can sponsor my stupidity by going to my just giving page
https://www.justgiving.com/teams/Through-Hell-on-2-wheels

Every penny counts!

My next and possibly final entry will be the ride itself in just a few weeks time. Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment