25 Dec 2013

Happy Christmas!

Its Christmas 2013 and I am not cycling today. In truth I will be off the bike for a few days as I could do with a rest. However lots of new bike related bits for Christmas...Hurrah!

I now have a pair of race wheels and tyres. A new cycling jersey but most importantly a new cat eye cycling computer that I can use to monitor my power, cadence, speed and workload. It's all about the numbers and that is what I am going to be looking at to gauge my performance training over the next few months in the build up to the racing and sportive season. I have many events in the calendar and only a few of them currently paid for. A bit frustrating but I am limited on budget.

Anyway I am looking forward to getting home so I can get out on the bike again, I am getting the itch that only a flying hard ride can scratch. Plus shiny things play with on my bike too. 

The local Strava segments are going to get a hammering when I get home. Well that is the plan anyway :)

Happy cycling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment