31 Jan 2013

Just a quick 10 minutes!!!!

The wife and I are due to go out to the cinema tonight so I thought " I know, if I just do a quick 10 minutes on the bike (with the turbo trainer) that should sort me for today's training".

True! This has indeed sorted me for today. I think I got my heart rate up somewhere in the region of approaching a midlife heart attack, I have sweat off about a  gallon of water and my legs are like jelly!

It's always good though when you get off the trainer and you feel like your walking backwards.

Right now though I can't wait to get back out on my bike tomorrow, even I'd it is only just a ride too and from work. I had better make the most of it I suppose.

I will keep you updated and you never know I may even have so e pictures soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment