12 Mar 2013

I have a cunning plan (or two!).

During my lunch today I have found some good free training plans that will help me build up some good endurance for upcoming events. I have managed to convert them into excel documents and may even post them on the CDL cycling page too.

I haven't had anyone fill out the membership form yet but I do think that not many people know about the site yet. I am just hoping it takes off and becomes a popular club with CDL as I have put a real effort in to getting things together. I just look forward now to getting this thing off my leg soon and being able to start chipping away at some of these training plans plus getting some club mileage in too!!!

All great fun and even if it all comes to nothing it has been good experience too.

Love cycling- hate being broken still!

No comments:

Post a Comment