25 Mar 2013

I have a cunning plan or two!!!

In an effort to make best use of my time that I am currently not able to train or generally be of any use with regards to cycling, I have managed to find a few training plans to follow for when I do get back up and on my bike.

I have manged to put together a fairly interactive progress tracking excel spread sheet using 16week plan templates I found online.

They are a bit of a bodge but the plan is now to follow a lengthy planned out riding program that will hopefully put me in a good position for me to be able to undertake the long distance challenge of riding across the country and then from one end to the other.

Its going to be a killer ride but on the other hand it wont be as hard as the training.

In further news too I have been sending out plenty of emails to potential sponsors. The only one I have got backing from was my own work and even then I don't think they quite got the point of what I was saying.

On the other hand I am learning and hoping that at some point soon I will get a sponsor.

We shall see and I shall press on regardless.

Its that Soldier in the back of my head screaming "KEEP GOING!!!" again!

Love it





P.s. Albert Einstein loved too ride too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment