2 Apr 2013

All fuelled up!!!

I have been sending out a great number if emails all over the place to try and raise funds for this ride next year. I have had many companies just flatly say no. One or two said to get back to them later in the year. Edinburgh Cycles said they are not in a position to currently sponsor me, but as a good gesture they have sent me as mound of energy and hydration drinks!
I just can't believe how much they sent together with two free water bottles and a catalogue!!

I will be putting it all to good use and without doubt "The Wife" will be laughing her way through the catalogue saying things like "do you really think you would like a new bike then, there is always hope.

Oh I did have an email back from Hawes bikes saying to contact them again in November. So not all bad I would say.

Looking forward to getting back at it. Think may struggle to contain myself a bit. Just have to ensure I avoid more injuries.

What a lot of stuff though. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment