3 Apr 2013

Getting involved!!!

You can tell it must be a post chocolate time of year. Lynne (The Wife) has now joined the map my "family" using the map my walk app on her phone. I use map my ride and the two can talk to each other.

Good to see Lynne getting out on some good exercise with the doggies. All a good fit and healthy family. Honest!!!

I have been starting to put a little bit of weight on my foot. I am being very careful to only do a bit at a time though. I certainly am not flexing my foot as yet due to the tendon damage. I am a firm believer in doing just a little at a time though. I wouldn't want to find when I do eventually get to take the cast off my leg that I can't walk at all. Never mind ride my bike.

Anyway, here's a picture of dim and stupid our lovely doggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment