6 Mar 2013

Less than 3 weeks! I hope

Well after going back to the hospital on Monday, the doctor has said he wants to see me again in 3 weeks time. By then they will be able to say if they will take the cast off my leg. I must say I am already looking forward to being back to normal again.

I have certainly missed all the little things, stuff like being able to hold Evie's hand (my oldest daughter) when we walk along or pick up Rosie and give her a big hug. Just walking is difficult. Not being able to drive is a pain too as I am still being subjected to public transport. It's not the buses, the 1 hour 20 minute journey time or even having to wait for te bus in the cold. It's the  inconvenience of having to use them instead of my nice big warm car or even better my lovely agile fast bike.

On the cycling side of life though, obviously I am currently achieving a high mileage of nil this month. But I have entered the Great Manchester Cycle on June 30th.

It will be nice to just enjoy the streets minus the cars and ride with others that feel the same too.

I will keep you up to date on any progress with my leg and the bike too.

Love cycling, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment