10 Mar 2013

I've started a club!!!

At work there is a new drive towards trying to get people involved and start people doing more together. I suppose a lot of it is because people that work in IT are not the most sociable bunch at the best of times.

I of course have started the CDL cycling club.

I have cleverly used the blog site (same one I use to write this blog) as a way to build up a site that people can use and visit and register online to join the club.  All very clever stuff really!

If you just happen to want to have a look or even join the club (Only open to CDL staff at the moment though) you can have a look using the following link here


I am open to suggestions as to what is wanted on the site. It is not perfect (I don't do this sort of thing for a living, even if I do work in IT) and it's a work in progress.

I have a few more idea's as to how I can add more pages but really don't want to get too carried away.

let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment