22 Feb 2013

The wheels are in motion!

I though it best to send an email to the two charities I will be doing the bike ride for next year as I wouldn't want to get a slap on the wrist for using their names and logos without their permission.

Today I got an email back from Christies saying they love the idea and will be happy to help me aid stuff that I may need. I think they could always help publicise and promote the ride and hopefully it will help me in drumming up support too.

I haven't had anything from the East Cheshire Hospice as yet but it has only been a day or two and they are probably only volunteers looking at there email once In a blue moon.

If it comes to it I may have to write to them, maybe even visit them too.

I also need to come up with a plan for the rest of the things I will need.

Bikes (a spare may be required)
Tools for bike.
Vehicle for support
Drivers (a few may be, hopefully voulenteers too)
A medic/physio (I guess I will be driving my body beyond normal limits).
Clothing
Food
Promotional stuff

Well I have a feeling that the ride will be the easy part!!!

I will keep you posted and if you have any ideas let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment